Resources for Veterans
Veteran Service Officer Hours in SVRC
MSU will host an accredited veteran service officer in the Student Veterans Resource Center (SVRC) throughout the semester. The Veteran Service Officer is from the Ingham County VA and will be on site to answer questions about VA benefit eligibility, claims processes, etc. Appointments are not necessary to meet with her. If you would like to secure a certain timeframe due to your work schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your time and date preference. A typical consultation will last between 30-60 minutes. It is recommended you bring a copy of your DD-214 to your consultation. The Student Veterans Resource Center is located in Room 8 (lower level) of the Student Services Building.
- Wednesday, January 31: 10 a.m. -4 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 14: 10 a.m. -4 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 28: 10 a.m. -4 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 14: 10 a.m. -4 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 28: 10 a.m. -4 p.m.
- Educational Assistance
- MSU Benefits
- MSU Employee Assistance Program
- MSU WorkLife Office
- MSU Libraries
- Academic Advancement Network
- Professional Development Services
- Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities – Veterans with Disabilities
- Employer Support for Guard and Reserve
- Free LinkedIn services
- Michigan Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- Uniformed Services Employment and Re-employment Act
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- Veterans’ Employment and Training Service