MSU Human Resources >> Time-off-leave >> Fmla >> Family Medical Leave Act

The necessary forms must be used to provide the required FMLA leave notices. A complete list of these forms can be found on the FAQs page.

A medical or sickness leave may be requested if an employee is not eligible for FMLA .

To obtain the appropriate forms for either leave, contact MSU Human Resources at 517-353-4434 or

If you have questions pertaining to FMLA and would like to meet with a Leaves Advisor, please call 517-353-4434 and ask to make an appointment.