On-Call & Temporary Employees
The categorized links below will take you to On-Call/Temporary employee information for the most frequently visited topics. The links below are not all-inclusive, the BOLD headings will take you to the general page for each heading where you will find the remaining topics in that category.
MSU Retirement Plan Information
Retirement Investment Advisory Service
- Faculty and Academic Staff Hiring Information
- On-call and Temporary Title List
- On Call Policy & Procedure
- 1585 Temporary Hire/End Date Form - The purpose of the form is track end dates of temporary assignments, changes in employment status and breaks in service.
- MSU Applicant Page (MAP)
- Support Staff Employment Status Policy & Procedure
- On-Call and Temporary Employment
- Office Services Temporary Hiring
- Residential and Hospitality Services Temporary Hiring
- Criminal Background Check Authorization and Consent PDF (Support Staff)
For further questions regarding temps and on-calls please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-353-4434.