Flexible Spending Accounts Open Enrollment 2016 Plan Year
Flexible Spending Accounts enable you to save money by paying for some expenses in pre-tax dollars. Here you'll find everything you need to make informed choices about your Flexible Spending Account Enrollment.
Open enrollment detailed instructions are available on the Open Enrollment page.
CONEXIS offers customer support as well as easy-to-use online tools to help you make the most of your FSA. 2016 participants can use the CONEXIS website to access interactive claims, online calculators and view account balances and reimbursement histories. Visit www.conexis.com/myfsa.
- FSA Enrollment Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- FSA IRS Rules & Regulations
- Enroll Online or Check FSA Status
For a list of Standard FSA eligible expenses please click on Standard FSA Eligible Expenses. For additional information about eligible expenses contact Conexis at 1-866-659-8376.
- DCSA Worksheet - to help determine amount to deposit
- HCSA Worksheet - to help determine amount to deposit