W-2 Reprint (Wage and Tax Statement)
- Enter MSU Net ID and password.
- Security code required.
- To print, choose the printer graphic on the Adobe toolbar.
- Close the tab or window to return Home.
After completion or review of variations you can click the house to return home, log out if you are finished or use the search to find another application.
- Most recent year W-2 Reprint is available.
- The table layout of the W-2 document is not recognized by screen readers.
- Fields in the W-2 are numbered. The screen reader will read each field’s label, followed by the numbered value, then go immediately to the next field. This causes the number of the next field to be read as part of the prior number. For example, “1 Wages, tips, other compensation. 1234.56” and “2 Federal Income Tax Withheld 789.01” will be read as “1 Wages, tips, other compensation. 1234.562 Federal Income Tax Withheld 789.01”. There are only two digits to the right of a decimal point; the third decimal number read is the label of the next field.