W-2 Reprint (Wage and Tax Statement)
2017 tax year W-2 forms are mailed to your home address in January 2018. A reprint is available in the EBS Portal after January. A "Request Form" for prior years' forms is available and can be faxed to the Payroll Department at 517-353-1675 or mailed per instructions on the form. Questions can be directed to the Payroll Department at 517-355-5010 or by email to email@example.com.
- Choose the "W-2 Reprint (Wage and Tax Statement)" in the EBS Portal.
- To print, choose the printer graphic on the Adobe toolbar.
- Close the tab or window to return Home.
After completion or review of variations you can click the house to return home, log out if you are finished or use the search to find another application.
- Most recent year W-2 Reprint is available.
- The table layout of the W-2 document is not recognized by screen readers.
- Fields in the W-2 are numbered. The screen reader will read each field’s label, followed by the numbered value, then go immediately to the next field. This causes the number of the next field to be read as part of the prior number. For example, “1 Wages, tips, other compensation. 1234.56” and “2 Federal Income Tax Withheld 789.01” will be read as “1 Wages, tips, other compensation. 1234.562 Federal Income Tax Withheld 789.01”. There are only two digits to the right of a decimal point; the third decimal number read is the label of the next field.