Personalize: Create Groups
You can create any number of groups to support how you do your work.
- From the Options menu in the upper right, choose the link “Personalize Home Page.”
- Scroll to the place to create a new group, and click “+ Add Group.”
- Name the group in a meaningful way.
- Choose enter.
- To add links to a group, choose the large plus sign.
- The “App Finder” opens a catalog that contains all of the links available based on security roles. Find the desired link/tile, and select the plus sign beneath it. Confirmation messages will appear. Tip: do not click the link or tile itself since that will actually launch the application, and possible end your personalization session.
- "Delete" will remove this group if needed.
- When done, click the “Home” icon in the upper left.
- Exit the edit mode by choosing “Exit Personalization Mode” in the Options menu.
Watch the video instead. (1 minute, 16 seconds)