Google Chrome, Version 73
In the EBS Portal, the current version of Google Chrome is not properly closing some connections when you log off or close a browser window/tab. This means:
- You may lock your record. (It will clear itself 30 minutes after you log off.)
- Drafts of forms will not save properly.
How do I fix this?
Upgrade your Google Chrome browser to version 75 using the following steps:
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (icon with three vertical dots in the upper right of the browser)
- Choose Help
- Choose About Google Chrome
- Follow the prompts to upgrade. You will need to restart your browser.
Alternatively, please use the most recent version of:
- Internet Explorer on Windows
- Firefox ESR on Windows
- Edge on Windows (10)
- Safari on Mac