Changes to Applications
Buttons which indicate you are finished with a page (for example: Next, Previous, Save, Cancel) have been moved to the lower right of the screen in more applications.
Messages that confirm your success, warn you of a problem, or provide you information are now at the bottom of the screen in most HR/Payroll applications.
Personal Value Lists
Many applications allow for the use of Personal Value Lists. While those continue to be used, the vendor has removed that feature from some applications:
- HR Forms Workflow Report
- Advanced Search fields in:
- Edit Business Address (Unit Administrators)
- Work Schedule Change Request (Supervisors, Unit Administrators, Unit Time Administrators)
- HR/Payroll Forms (Unit Administrators), fields such as:
- Organizational Unit
- Location ID
- Functional Area Code
HR Forms Workflow Report
The layout of the HR Forms Workflow Report has changed.
- Each filter now has a single field
- Additional filters are presented
Criteria can still be marked as "exclude" by going into the criterion's help look-up ( or F4 key)
Variants can still be saved and are available in the upper left as before.