MSU Human Resources >> Ebshelp >> Hrpayrollformscostredistributions >> View Unit Initiated Pay Rate Changes
View Unit Initiated Pay Rate Changes
- Enter a Personnel No. or choose an assignment.
- Press Enter to populate employee and assignment information.
- To verify the correct assignment if there is more than one, click Assignment Overview. Select the correct assignment, then click Ok.
- From the action screen on the left double-click View Unit Initiated Changes to view all changes approved by a unit.
- Enter From date and To date. If To is left blank 12/31/9999 will automatically default.
- Double-click View Unit Initiated Changes in the action screen on the left.
- Click the box to the left of a pay record to select it. You must select a pay record even if there is only one.
- Double-click View Unit Initiated Changes in the action screen on the left again. The cost distribution information appears.
- Click the Back button to view another employee’s information by entering another Personnel No.
Applications open in a new window. When done, close the window to return to the EBS Portal.
When complete, click Home (house), log out, or search for another application.