To view or print an Earnings Statement
- To view, select a Pay Date from the list displayed in the left pane. The most recent Pay Date information is already selected and the Earnings Statement is displayed.
- To print, click the Printable .pdf (Adobe) icon located in the lower, right corner of the screen. The Earnings Statement will open in a “new” window. Use the Adobe toolbar to print in Internet Explorer; if the Adobe toolbar does not display, click F8 to open the toolbar at the top of the screen. Close the window to return to Earnings Statements.
After completion or review of variations click the house to return home, log out if finished or use the search to find another application.
- The left pane displays the most recent Pay Dates. To display additional Pay Dates, scroll to the bottom of the list and click on More; additional Pay Dates will display.
Why might the balance(s) in the Quota Overview Section of the Earnings Statement for vacation/personal/sick be different?
The Earnings Statement will show a Quota Overview that is a snapshot in time on the day the payroll was processed. Anything entered or approved after the processing date will not be reflected in the section on the statement.
The printable PDF version of the earnings statement may work in different PDF viewers, but only Adobe Reader is supported. Only Internet Explorer and Mac Safari support Adobe Reader.
- Go into browse mode when page loads. Use the L key to go to the list of earnings statements.
- Use the H key to jump to the overview information of the selected earnings statement.
- Tab to the Printable PDF button to have the full earnings statement in the browser’s pdf viewer. Internet Explorer with Adobe Reader is recommended.