Best Doctors for Expert Second medical Opinions
What is Best Doctors?
Best Doctors gives benefits-eligible MSU employees and retirees expert second medical opinions and access to coaching and online educational tools. If you're facing a serious diagnosis or recommendations for medical care such as surgery, chemotherapy, radiation or other treatment options, Best Doctors can help. Have your medical diagnosis, treatment plan and medical questions reviewed and answered by world-renowned medical experts at no cost to you. As a result, you'll be sure you have the right information, the right diagnosis and the right treatment.
How Does it Work?
Visit the Best Doctors website and click "Create a Profile" to register. You then have the option to use the following services:
- Expert Opinion: Have a physician conduct an in-depth review of your medical case and receive expert advice about medical treatment options.
- Find a Specialist: Get help finding a specialist near you.
- Treatment Decision Support: You have access to coaching and interactive, online educational tools that offer in-depth and easy-to-follow information about your specific medical condition. Use these tools to help you make more educated, confident decisions about your health.
- Medical Records eSummary: With your permission, you have the option to allow Best Doctors to collect and organize your medical records for you and provide them on a USB drive. You will also receive a personal Health Alert Summary based on the records collected, giving you a total snapshot of your medical wellness.
Watch a video about how Best Doctors can help you below.
Questions About Best Doctors?
Contact Best Doctors directly using the information below:
- Phone: 866-904-0910
- Best Doctors Website
- App: Download the Best Doctors app for Apple/Android by searching for "Best Doctors Member" in the Apple store or Google Play.